Breast Implant Illness- is it REAL? with Christina Roulund

Breast Implant Illness- is it REAL? with Christina Roulund

This week on Leveling Up, we discuss a different type of topic. Today, we sit down with Christina Dennis who is the founder of size-happy, who helps with a positive body image. She’s also a big advocate for B.I.I. Education (Breast Implant Illness Education)

Now, before you jump off of this episode, I urge you to listen in because of how important this topic is. There is so much more education happening about it, and it’s important to know the truth.

A little disclaimer: I’ve had breast implants since I was 19 years old, and I’ve had six surgeries for them..SIX! I don’t believe I have B.I.I, but I certainly have had complications.

So, dive in and learn from Christina on why this has become so important.

In this episode, you will learn:

What is B.I.I.
What are some of the risks of breast implants
Why your outer appearance has nothing to do with your inner acceptance
How you can get a positive body image

The post Breast Implant Illness- is it REAL? with Christina Roulund appeared first on Natalie Jill Fitness.



source https://www.nataliejillfitness.com/breast-implant-illness-is-it-real-with-christina-roulund/

تعليقات